Bitclub the Amazing Bitcoin mining company that’s 100% legit!
It took 4 years for BitClub Network to reach over $100,000,000 per month in sales and 300,000 customers. BITCOIN was at a low of $330 in October 2014 and, in December 2017, reached a peak of $19,500. According to many Wall Street analysts and high-level banking, will soon reach $100,000. How many will you have in the next 3 to 5 years? There are two ways to earn BITCOIN with Bitclub Network:
1) Acquire mining pools with the largest leverage in the sector. Turn $3,500 into $150,000.
2) Build a global marketing team of entrepreneurs with mining equipment and be paid daily in BITCOINS.
More than 300 people are already earning $1 million a year and referring others can earn thousands more in the coming years.
CHECK CURRENT GLOBAL BITCOIN LEGALITY HERE (Coin.Dance Site)
You can check the following links below to verify that Bitclub network is the real deal.
There is the dark side of Bitclub too. Accusations the owners are criminals, Accusations that Bitclub is a Ponzi, so we need to address these claims and issues.
Let’s talk about the criminal accusations. There are three owners of the Bitclub DAO (soon to incorporate as of this writing) I know two of them.
- Russ Medlan (I know him, shared a drink or two with him, did some development work for him and his friend Corey Citron and know his temperament, his demeanour and social behaviours from the late 90s in San Diego). He was not a criminal; he was a car salesmen type of MLMer and he partied a lot. His run in with the law occurred when he met a woman at a strip club who worked there as a stripper and started dating her. She claimed and carried a fake ID showing she was 18 years old. He got accused of statutory rape by the mother, and despite he believed she was an adult the fact was she was 17 years old. He got arrested and he plea bargained and avoided the felony charge but was classified as a sexual offender. That is it.
- Joe Frank (I have known of Joe for many years) and met him last year in his home in Southern California. I originally flew out there to pitch investing in my company, to discuss the natures of Bitcoin mining and the market of Bitcoin in general. This is when I discovered he was a founder of Bitclub (I had heard of them) and he spent the good part of the day educating me about the company, it’s visions, his part in it, our friend Russ and I came away from that meeting impressed with what they had built in a little less than 4 years at that time. Joe is a philanthropist, visionary and solid person. He is a brilliant business man and you will find nothing but positive reviews of him in his history.
- Joby Weeks (I have only heard about Joby never meeting him), surrounded with controversy and at logger heads with Bitcoin Jesus (Roger Ver), nothing new in that regards.
Joby Weeks LinkedIn Account:https://www.linkedin.com/in/jobyweeks/
A remarkable man any age, Joby Weeks at 21 speaks with the wisdom of an elder, attains goals with the tenacity of seasoned CEO, and plays life hard and fast like the youth he is.
Joby took one giant step further from the lineage when, just weeks before starting college (with textbooks purchased, a place to live and student loans applied for), Joby’s mom gave him a copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad.Young Joby’s entrepreneurial spirit ignited and he walked away from the education his family had expected of him.
At 18, when Joby told his grandfather that he was deferring college to try a network marketing business for a year, his grandfather was so upset, they didn’t speak for three months.By the time he was 19, he had earned the distinction of being his company’s youngest Presidential Director.
At an age when his friends were out partying, Joby stayed focused on achieving his first financial goal of $10,000 per month.Joby’s passion for making a difference in people’s lives shows up in his business, his philosophy, and his philanthropy.”If you’re going to live life, why not make a huge impact?You’re going to put the time in any way, so why not build an asset?If I worked a job really hard ten, or 15 years, I can’t even sell it when I want to quit.Why not build a business that’s going to pay me for the rest of my life, and then give my kids the comfort they deserve?”
Huge success and enterprise notwithstanding, Joby still finds ample time to play.An avid snowboarder, he can be found spending as much as 50 days a year with his buddies, riding the Colorado Rockies.Recently he carried a snowboard to the summit of Mt. Elbrus in Chechnya, the tallest mountain in Europe, and cruised all the way down!
Now Joby is teaching people to do exactly what he did in his MLM company, and now, a few years later, he has utilized a system which is allowing people to do what he did in a tenth of the time.
No criminals here.
Is Bitclub a Ponzi?
What makes a Ponzi a Ponzi and what are the indications. Ponzi’s make promises of a set return on a single or series of investments. The average lifespan of an Internet Bitcoin based Ponzi is never beyond a year.
Red Flags (From SEC.GOV)
- Guaranteed returns (Bitclub does not publish or offer, set or guarantee returns) Bitclub makes it clear the volatile nature of the industry, the increasing difficulty of mining set against the cloud funding and continued growth of their data centers (mining facilities)
- Overly consistent returns (Bitclub returns fluctuates dynamically up and down with the market) Bitclub will suggest assessing historical returns to determine the health and potential of future returns. To understand the cyclical nature of the markets and to compare the business to other mining options before making an educated decision. And to also recognize one person’s results never guarantee another’s results.
- Unregistered investments (Bitclub does not register because it is not an investment), it is the purchase of machines (hardware you buy and own) that converts electricity into Bitcoin and distributes the product equally among the mining machine owners.
- Secretive and/or complex strategies (Bitclub is 100% transparent) with mining data centers producing their own revenue directly from mining. Small commissions are paid on new mining purchased shares, but as of today Bitclub holds over $1.5 billion in equipment with 8 data centers and the most recent one about to open in Montana. All data centers are open for tours and there are 1000s of videos of people taking those tours.The Bitclub datacentre pools represent as 1 of the top 10 platforms or pools in the world in Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum and Monero.
- Difficulty receiving payments. (Bitclub has been in business for 4+ years) never has there been any reports of not being paid or payments delayed. In fact, Bitclub has extended the mining contracts from 600 days to 1000 days and made mandatory compounding (rebuying of equipment) optional.
- Must recruit new distributors to receive payments. (Bitclub’s primary income source is from mining) Yes, Bitclub does pay a small commission on pool shares (mining equipment purchases) but the bulk of revenue comes from mining results.
Bitcoin Ponzi’s have been around for about 4 years. Onecoin (more a pyramid scheme) being the most notorious, not even being a real crypto coin has been running from country to country like a Whac-A-Mole game. Begun in 2016 it has been able to survive from country to country leaving a trail of financial wreckage, government arrests and violations charged against Onecoin and owner Ruja Ignatova. One can easily confirm this being a highly illegal and corrupt operation from the 1000s of negative testimonies and accusations of people who have lost everything, and a list of 100s of countries declaring Onecoin illegal, a criminal operation with many arrests made.
Read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin
The vast majority of these Bitcoin Investment Scams (also known as Bitcoin Lending Programs) never last beyond a year. Like Gladiacoin, Ecoinplus, Jetcoin (Forbes Article), Laser.Online , Bitconnect (Lasted a whole year) and the granddaddy of Bitcoin fraudster Ponzi USI Tech, which has drawn the attention of all the news reporting blogs.
USI Tech Withdrawal Issues Leave Cryptocurrency Users Worried
Is USI Tech Another Bitcoin MLM Scam?
Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme Promises Return to North America
Scam-Free: Binance CEO Officially Receives Twitter Verification
Texas Regulator Inspects 32 Crypto Promoters, Warns Of ‘Widespread Fraud’
Texas Slaps Bitcoin Investment Firm With Cease-and-Desist
Texas Takes Aim at Overseas ICO with Cease-and-Desist
USI Tech Ordered Not to Mess with Texas
USI Tech and Bitconnect Slapped with Securities Emergency Cease and Desist Order
Texas State Securities Board Investigation Uncovers 32 Illegal Cryptocurrency Schemes
The PONZI Bitcoin lending is alive and thriving. This is the growing list of new Ponzi scams daily.
Bitclub has also been accused of being a Ponzi scam.
Spurious sites like BehindMLM , Steemit and Kipicommunity with claims like:
Bitclub Network Ponzi Scheme – Don’t Fall For It. (2016)
The arguments against Bitclub are old (2016) weak and all of the claims have proven to be false as time has marched on 2 years later.
Criminals behind Bitclub-Network Investment Scam
There is no factual accusations in this article and again it is over 2 years old. If you read it, make sure to read all the comments as well. Use your own best judgment.
BitClub Network abandon US, on the run from regulators?
BitClub Network Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion!
[Investment Warning] Bitclub Network Review and Analysis
All of these critical sites make claims from assumed opinions, fake news, false facts and old information. Do your own research with the facts I have presented here.
In my opinion, Bitclub is not a typical MLM and should be considered a crowd-funded mining operation with a solid ROI for just investing in the Mining offer. One does not need to recruit to make a good profit. The “optional” compounding for greater mining shares has the potential of returning a .05 Bitcoin earning per month to 3 times that in 1000 days to .15 Bitcoins per month into perpetuity when one options to continue the compounding.
By 2020 the vast majority of pundits agree that Bitcoin will be trading for more than $150,000 per coin and with a monthly projected return of .15 per month the expected income would be significant.
Bitclub is a legitimate business model and not a typical Hope and Dreams scheme like most MLM offers.
Written and published by